Senator Joe Manchin this week introduced a bill seeking to delay federal EV tax credits, claiming the Treasury Department isn't adhering to recently enacted rules. The federal tax credit of up to $7,500 for qualifying vehicles was re-upped under the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) passed last year, but with added requirements including one that EVs...
All about Smart and Sustainable Mobility
BYD Car Buying charging Charging infrastructure Charging Stations China Coupe Crossover Deliveries Design Efficiency Earnings/Financials Electric Electric cars eMobility eV EV Data Ford Future Vehicles Geely Government/Legal Green Hatchback Hybrid Industry News Li Auto Luxury Monthly Data Nio Off-Road Vehicles Performance Plants/Manufacturing Quick News Report RVs RVs/Campers Safety Sedan SUV Technology Tesla Toyota Truck Volkswagen XPeng Zeekr
- Volkswagen Tries To Help Electric Car Buyers With Cool New Tools & Videos
- Designed By NASA For Mars Rovers, These Airless Bike Tires Will Never Go Flat
- 26% BEV Share In China! — China EV Sales Report
- Editors’ Picks November 2023: Toyota Grand Highlander, Buick Envista and some lovely luxury vehicles
- Tesla Built the First Cybertruck Protoype in Just 93 Days