As of last month, the 2023 Genesis GV70 is now built in the U.S.—but only one in one of its variants, a new battery-electric version dubbed Electrified GV70. Behind that debut lies a story. When President Joe Biden signed the Inflation Reduction Act last August, building EVs in the United States became far more important than it was the day...
All about Smart and Sustainable Mobility
BYD Car Buying charging Charging infrastructure Charging Stations China Coupe Crossover Deliveries Design Efficiency Earnings/Financials Electric Electric cars eMobility eV EV Data Ford Future Vehicles Geely Government/Legal Green Hatchback Hybrid Industry News Li Auto Luxury Mercedes Benz Monthly Data Nio Off-Road Vehicles Performance Plants/Manufacturing Report RVs RVs/Campers Safety Sedan SUV Technology Tesla Toyota Truck Volkswagen XPeng Zeekr
- Tracking The Sun Makes Solar Panels More Efficient On Land & On Water
- The Language Trump Used To Demonize EVs During His Michigan Rally
- BYD Cars Aren’t In The US Yet, But Its Electric Trucks & Buses Have Been Serving Americans for Years
- $500 Million For Electric School Buses That Reduce Pollution, Save Money, & Protect Health
- Honda Reveals More Details, Delivery Timing For Prologue EV