Ford on Wednesday confirmed that it’s already produced 150,000 of its Mustang Mach-E electric crossovers. The milestone highlights how much Ford has already accelerated production of the popular electric vehicle, which executives originally suggested was bound for 25,000 to 30,000 U.S. sales annually—with a total achievable volume of...
All about Smart and Sustainable Mobility
BYD Car Buying charging Charging infrastructure Charging Stations China Coupe Crossover Deliveries Design Efficiency Earnings/Financials Electric Electric cars eMobility eV EV Data Ford Future Vehicles Geely Government/Legal Green Hatchback Hybrid Industry News Li Auto Luxury Monthly Data Nio Off-Road Vehicles Performance Plants/Manufacturing Quick News Report RVs RVs/Campers Safety Sedan SUV Technology Tesla Toyota Truck Volkswagen XPeng Zeekr
- Li Auto Nov deliveries breakdown: Li L7 at 16,599, Li L8 at 12,476
- Xpeng Nov deliveries breakdown: G6 at 8,750, G9 at 5,778
- New Flow Battery Deploys Salt For Long Duration Energy Storage
- Tesla Nov sales in China: Model 3 at 15,627, Model Y at 49,877
- Nio Nov deliveries breakdown: ES6 at 5,666, ET5 Touring at 3,248