General Motors expects its portfolio of electric vehicles to turn a profit in North America by 2025 as it boosts battery and assembly plant capacity to build over 1 million EVs per year. CEO Mary Barra used the pledge to kick off the company’s investor day event Thursday in New York. The profit figure includes vehicle sales revenue, benefits from emissions tax credits, and revenue from software and parts sales, she said.
All about Smart and Sustainable Mobility
BYD Car Buying charging Charging infrastructure Charging Stations China Coupe Crossover Deliveries Design Efficiency Earnings/Financials Electric Electric cars eMobility eV EV Data Ford Future Vehicles Geely Government/Legal Green Hatchback Hybrid Industry News Li Auto Luxury Monthly Data Nio Off-Road Vehicles Performance Plants/Manufacturing Quick News Report RVs RVs/Campers Safety Sedan SUV Technology Tesla Toyota Truck Volkswagen XPeng Zeekr
- Li Auto Nov deliveries breakdown: Li L7 at 16,599, Li L8 at 12,476
- Xpeng Nov deliveries breakdown: G6 at 8,750, G9 at 5,778
- New Flow Battery Deploys Salt For Long Duration Energy Storage
- Tesla Nov sales in China: Model 3 at 15,627, Model Y at 49,877
- Nio Nov deliveries breakdown: ES6 at 5,666, ET5 Touring at 3,248