Nio had expected to deliver up to 48,000 EVs in the fourth quarter, but Covid-linked supply chain issues pushed the Chinese company to cut its guidance.
All about Smart and Sustainable Mobility
BYD Car Buying charging Charging infrastructure Charging Stations China Coupe Crossover Deliveries Design Efficiency Earnings/Financials Electric Electric cars eMobility eV EV Data Ford Future Vehicles Geely Government/Legal Green Hatchback Hybrid Industry News Li Auto Luxury Mercedes Benz Monthly Data Nio Off-Road Vehicles Performance Plants/Manufacturing Report RVs RVs/Campers Safety Sedan SUV Technology Tesla Toyota Truck Volkswagen XPeng Zeekr
- BYD Cars Aren’t In The US Yet, But Its Electric Trucks & Buses Have Been Serving Americans for Years
- $500 Million For Electric School Buses That Reduce Pollution, Save Money, & Protect Health
- Honda Reveals More Details, Delivery Timing For Prologue EV
- Reflecting America’s Accelerating Shift to Clean Energy, Interior Department Announces Fewest Offshore Oil & Gas Lease Sales in History
- Zeekr announced entry into Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain