It is a charming “clamshell” SUV with flush doorhandles which, when the camera on the “B” pillar recognizes you, will make said doorhandles open.
All about Smart and Sustainable Mobility
BYD Car Buying charging Charging infrastructure Charging Stations China Coupe Crossover Deliveries Design Efficiency Earnings/Financials Electric Electric cars eMobility eV EV Data Ford Future Vehicles Geely Government/Legal Green Hatchback Hybrid Industry News Li Auto Luxury Mercedes Benz Monthly Data Nio Off-Road Vehicles Performance Plants/Manufacturing Report RVs RVs/Campers Safety Sedan SUV Technology Tesla Toyota Truck Volkswagen XPeng Zeekr
- Tracking The Sun Makes Solar Panels More Efficient On Land & On Water
- The Language Trump Used To Demonize EVs During His Michigan Rally
- Teamsters urge NHTSA to deny GM’s self-driving Cruise a safety exemption
- BYD Cars Aren’t In The US Yet, But Its Electric Trucks & Buses Have Been Serving Americans for Years
- $500 Million For Electric School Buses That Reduce Pollution, Save Money, & Protect Health