As Haje and Christine told you last week, this week’s Daily Crunch will look a bit different, given they are both taking some time off. 2023 will be the year electric vehicles really start to take shape: “Driven by policy initiatives from governments and billions of dollars in investment from automakers, we can safely say the EV industry has begun to take shape,” Rebecca writes. Twitter was more than a product: it was a moment in time, an unrefined manifestation of digital capability that, like any such raw element, destroyed as often as it created.
All about Smart and Sustainable Mobility
BYD Car Buying charging Charging infrastructure Charging Stations China Coupe Crossover Deliveries Design Efficiency Earnings/Financials Electric Electric cars eMobility eV EV Data Ford Future Vehicles Geely Government/Legal Green Hatchback Hybrid Industry News Li Auto Luxury Monthly Data Nio Off-Road Vehicles Performance Plants/Manufacturing Quick News Report RVs RVs/Campers Safety Sedan SUV Technology Tesla Toyota Truck Volkswagen XPeng Zeekr
- Volkswagen Tries To Help Electric Car Buyers With Cool New Tools & Videos
- Designed By NASA For Mars Rovers, These Airless Bike Tires Will Never Go Flat
- 26% BEV Share In China! — China EV Sales Report
- Editors’ Picks November 2023: Toyota Grand Highlander, Buick Envista and some lovely luxury vehicles
- Tesla Built the First Cybertruck Protoype in Just 93 Days