Tesla's China chief Tom Zhu is reportedly the second highest-profile executive of the billion-dollar electric vehicle (EV) company after Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk. As part of the purported promotion, Zhu, a New Zealand national who was born in China, will directly oversee Tesla’s assembly plants in the United States and its sales operations in North America and Europe. The uncovered chart allegedly does not state that Zhu will be involved with the EV company’s vehicle design and development, two areas in which Musk is heavily involved.
All about Smart and Sustainable Mobility
BYD Car Buying charging Charging infrastructure Charging Stations China Coupe Crossover Deliveries Design Efficiency Earnings/Financials Electric Electric cars eMobility eV EV Data Ford Future Vehicles Geely Government/Legal Green Hatchback Hybrid Industry News Li Auto Luxury Mercedes Benz Monthly Data Nio Off-Road Vehicles Performance Plants/Manufacturing Report RVs RVs/Campers Safety Sedan SUV Technology Tesla Toyota Truck Volkswagen XPeng Zeekr
- Tracking The Sun Makes Solar Panels More Efficient On Land & On Water
- The Language Trump Used To Demonize EVs During His Michigan Rally
- BYD Cars Aren’t In The US Yet, But Its Electric Trucks & Buses Have Been Serving Americans for Years
- $500 Million For Electric School Buses That Reduce Pollution, Save Money, & Protect Health
- Honda Reveals More Details, Delivery Timing For Prologue EV