Electric vehicles may be picking up traction among consumers but the rout in the financial markets in 2022 made sure no sector was spared in terms of stock price. What Happened: Some of the prominent EV players in the listed space have seen as much as 80% drop in their stock price since the beginning of the year.
All about Smart and Sustainable Mobility
BYD Car Buying charging Charging infrastructure Charging Stations China Coupe Crossover Deliveries Design Efficiency Earnings/Financials Electric Electric cars eMobility eV EV Data Ford Future Vehicles Geely Government/Legal Green Hatchback Hybrid Industry News Li Auto Luxury Monthly Data Nio Off-Road Vehicles Performance Plants/Manufacturing Quick News Report RVs RVs/Campers Safety Sedan SUV Technology Tesla Toyota Truck Volkswagen XPeng Zeekr
- JAC Yiwei to export 10,000 EVs to Central and South America
- Cadillac Lyriq again eligible for full $7,500 tax credit
- Rivian R1T And R1S Owners Figured Out How To Play Videos On The Central Display
- Here’s How Your City Can Go “Spongy” & Hold Back Flooding
- The ENVO Utility Personal Transporter Is A Mini Multipurpose Modular EV