Negotiations between Indonesia and Tesla are still ongoing, a senior minister said on Thursday, following a report that the U.S. automaker is nearing a preliminary deal to build production facilities with a capacity of one million units. Luhut Pandjaitan, who has been leading the talks with Tesla, declined to disclose further details, citing a non-disclosure agreement. Bloomberg News also reported that the Indonesia talks include plans for production facilities and to facilitate the company's supply chain, citing people familiar with the matter.
All about Smart and Sustainable Mobility
BYD Car Buying charging Charging infrastructure Charging Stations China Coupe Crossover Deliveries Design Efficiency Earnings/Financials Electric Electric cars eMobility eV EV Data Ford Future Vehicles Geely Government/Legal Green Hatchback Hybrid Industry News Li Auto Luxury Monthly Data Nio Off-Road Vehicles Performance Plants/Manufacturing Quick News Report RVs RVs/Campers Safety Sedan SUV Technology Tesla Toyota Truck Volkswagen XPeng Zeekr
- Volkswagen Tries To Help Electric Car Buyers With Cool New Tools & Videos
- Designed By NASA For Mars Rovers, These Airless Bike Tires Will Never Go Flat
- 26% BEV Share In China! — China EV Sales Report
- Editors’ Picks November 2023: Toyota Grand Highlander, Buick Envista and some lovely luxury vehicles
- Tesla Built the First Cybertruck Protoype in Just 93 Days