Hyundai announced this week at the LA Auto Show a new way for its customers to charge at home as part of the company's efforts to woo a new group of EV buyers. Hyundai Home, the automaker calls it, incorporates solar panels, energy storage and EV charging for Hyundai owners. Hyundai announced a partnership with Electrum, a solar panel, home battery and heat pump installer, which will help customers in 16 states find the right power installers and systems for their EV charging needs.
All about Smart and Sustainable Mobility
BYD Car Buying charging Charging infrastructure Charging Stations China Coupe Crossover Deliveries Design Efficiency Earnings/Financials Electric Electric cars eMobility eV EV Data Ford Future Vehicles Geely Government/Legal Green Hatchback Hybrid Industry News Li Auto Luxury Monthly Data Nio Off-Road Vehicles Performance Plants/Manufacturing Quick News Report RVs RVs/Campers Safety Sedan SUV Technology Tesla Toyota Truck Volkswagen XPeng Zeekr
- Volkswagen Tries To Help Electric Car Buyers With Cool New Tools & Videos
- Designed By NASA For Mars Rovers, These Airless Bike Tires Will Never Go Flat
- 26% BEV Share In China! — China EV Sales Report
- Editors’ Picks November 2023: Toyota Grand Highlander, Buick Envista and some lovely luxury vehicles
- Tesla Built the First Cybertruck Protoype in Just 93 Days